Wedding Favors – jams and jellies, etc
The secret to the right wedding favors for your reception might just be found at our Williamsburg, MI farm market. Farmer White’s is conveniently located in Williamsburg, just two miles south of downtown Elk Rapids.
Most brides want to offer something unique and one-of-a-kind rather than mass-produced dollar store bric-à-brac. The advent of Pinterest-inspired wedding everything has put a lot of pressure on today’s young brides-to-be to choose something wonderful, inspired by the area in which they are getting married or grew up, and above all handmade.
Our Williamsburg, MI farm market can take the pressure off finding just the right curio for your wedding favors! Take a quick trip out to see our friendly staff and explore all the great handmade artisanal items in our bright farm market store.
Northern Michigan couples take note: our shelves are stocked with all sorts of products sourced from local vendors. For three generations – more than 55 years – we have found the best handmade goods made or grown in Michigan.
There are so many possibilities for wedding favors here at Farmer White’s! If you are looking for something your guests will enjoy using, consider:
- Our massive selection of homemade jams and jellies. Maybe they can match your color scheme. Everyone loves a delicious jar of homemade jam. Try our selection of Michigan-inspired varieties such as Cherry Berry, Sweet Cherry, or even the slightly spicier version, Cherry Jalapeno.
- A wide variety of specialty jams and fruit butters. If you want something a little more unusual for the treasured keepsake from your special day, consider our richly- flavored specialty selections–Cherry Butter, Pumpkin Butter, Apple Butter, Blackberry Merlot Jam, Margarita Jelly, or Blueberry Burgundy to name a few. The flavors are bold and the colors stunning, each and every one a delightful taste of Northern Michigan’s bounty.
- Spice things up with a little salsa. Our locally-made salsas are a fusion of traditional and Michigan’s harvest abundance. The pretty jars are full of wonderful flavors such as Apple Cherry Riesling Salsa, Cherry Salsa Hot, Peach Salsa, and Five Amigos Fire Roasted Pepper Salsa.
- A pretty package or glass container filled with dried fruit. We carry a wide selection of fine quality dried fruit, including blueberries, chocolate covered blueberries, sweet or tart cherries, chocolate or yogurt covered cherries, and mixed fruit. A little serving of Michigan specialty dried berries in a pretty package with a note from the happy couple would be a thoughtful wedding favor.
- Backyard reception inspired. Many couples these days are holding their wedding receptions outdoors and are taking a less formal approach to the menu. Are you hosting a barbecue reception or offering barbecued meats? Check out our great selection of Michigan-made barbecue sauces as a wedding favor. It will definitely be used more than, say, a candy dish. We carry a standard BBQ Sauce, Cherry BBQ Sauce, Merlot Steak Sauce, Raspberry Rib Slather, and more.
Our Williamsburg, MI farm market also carries other artisanal products that vary from season to season. Poke around or ask our staff, and you just might find something handmade ideal for your wedding favors.
Looking for Michigan-made wedding favors that will keep you on budget? Come and visit Farmer White’s, the best Williamsburg, MI farm market. We are currently open daily for the summer!
Share on Facebook